Thursday, June 23, 2011

...and baby makes four...

So my old blog just didn't feel right anymore. It seemed more about our early married life, when I was working and had not a care in the world beyond the price of gas and sales at Michael's.

Ok, maybe not quite. But still. We have a family now -- a beautiful baby girl, and a baby boy due to join us in late July/early August. Our dynamics have changed -- for the better -- and I thought perhaps my blog should as well. I wasn't writing on the other one anyways. No promises on this one, either, but we shall see.

This will be our story -- the good, the bad, the funny, the serious, the dramatic, the boring, the beautiful, the ugly..... Family of FOUR. Has a nice ring to it. We are very much looking forward to our new addition coming in just 5-6 weeks. Granted, I was not *always* super excited about it, but I'll probably post about that in a later entry.

For now, I will leave you with a (somewhat) recent picture of our babykins #1, the star of the show -- for now. :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't even realize you were expecting #2!! That's so wonderful. I am 24 weeks now. Ours is another little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess!! Congrats to you too!! Ours are going to be super close in age. :) :)

    ReplyDelete