Friday, June 24, 2011

rainy Friday (and every other day)

So the weather has been a bit wacky this year. But that's Canada for ya. The end of May was hot hot HOT, close to scorching at times, and I wondered how I would make it through another couple months of pregnancy. Not to worry, because June has rolled around with spring-like temps, even cool at times. We even had a few nights where the temperature dropped so low that a few of the plants in the garden died, never to be revived again. :(

Anyways, the last few days have been full of rain. All kinds -- showers, drizzle, pouring, thunderstorms. Yep, we got it all, and I'm pretty sure I managed to be out and about during every.single.thunderstorm.

Today was a bit of a nothing day. Yesterday, Delaney and I went grocery shopping in the middle of one of the storms -- always a fun task. :) :) I was blending up some baby food for her last night, and feeling a little saddened that she doesn't need very much of that anymore. She's happier when she can feed herself, and I'm pretty sure she is happiest while shoving her mouth full of food. Aren't we all?? :) :) She turned 11 months old yesterday, don't even know how that's possible. Mama is starting to try to think about what to do for the BIG birthday. Since I will be ten days from my next due date at that time, I'm thinking low-key, but I really don't want her birthday to get overlooked either. Decisions decisions....

And YES, you were paying attention -- that basically WAS a post all about *nothing*. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment