Tuesday, December 20, 2011

words that come out of my daughter's mouth

Just for my records' sake.... :) :) And because it's so cute. Here is a list of the words my almost-17-month-old daughter is currently saying.

  • Mommy (my favorite!!)
  • Daddy
  • puppy (for any four-legged creature)
  • hot
  • Harry (the name of our cat who died in October -- she thinks all cats are named Harry, so she calls our other cat that as well :)
  • cracker (for any food)
  • uh-oh
  • baby/bebe (for little brother)
  • Papa
  • hi/bye
  • car
  • poopy (said while pointing at her diaper)
  • yucky (so cute, she always makes a face when she says it!)

ETA: ones I forgot..... :) :)

  • nana (banana)
  • kwirl (for squirrel)
  • guck (stuck)
  • bobby (not exactly sure what this is in reference to, but she says it a lot :)

1 comment:

  1. how cute!! They grow and learn new things so fast!

    ReplyDelete